Payment and shipping
LET ME JUST SAY…
First of all let me say that I paint for joy and I want my paintings to bring joy. It really matters to me that you are happy with your painting and I do everything to maintain a good relationship with the buyer. If you have any questions or you are unsure about anything to do with the painting itself, payment or shipping, please contact me. For me, selling paintings is not just a matter of business, each painting is done with love, has its own character and is special to me.
- By PayPal – cards are accepted this way as well.
- Bank transfer (painting will be shipped or delivered after the money arrive to my account)
- By card on collection – for collection in person or if I deliver it to you.
SECURE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL
You don’t need to have a PayPal account; credit and debit cards are accepted with this payment method as well, just click on Check out as guest button when you get to the PayPal page.
- Collection in person
- I can deliver personally within Wiltshire or in central London for free
- Shipping within UK is FREE.
- International shipping fee will apply depending on country.
The painting is carefully packed in a cardboard box with plenty of bubble wrap to protect it and is shipped within 5 business days after receiving your payment, although if I can, I will send it right away or the next day. I use Royal Mail for shipping; the painting is always insured and tracked all the way to you.
The price of shipping will vary a lot, depending on the size and the weight of the package. DELIVERY WITHIN UK IS FREE, £20 within the EU and £45 for more faraway destinations like the USA or Australia. You can always see your shipping price calculation on the shopping cart page, when you add the painting to cart. If any doubt, please contact me.